¾ cup unsweetened, dried, coconut shreds
1 cup pecan halves
1 cup water
1 tablespoon yacon syrup
2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
1. In a food processor, add the coconut shreds and pecans and pulse
until an almond-meal-like mixture is formed.
2. Transfer the mixture into the pot of the Instant Pot and stir in the
water, yacon syrup, and oil.
3. Secure the lid and place the pressure valve to the “Seal” position.
4. Select “Porridge” and just use the default time of 3 minutes.
5. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a “Quick” release.
6. Remove the lid and transfer into serving bowls.
7. Serve warm.