3 to 4 zucchini, cubed
1 tablespoon butter
Small white onion, diced
6 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
¾ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Cooked ham – 1 cup cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large (12 inch), non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the zucchini and onion. Cook, stirring often, until the zucchini and onion are softened.
2. Stir in the ham and heat through. Drain off any liquid.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the egg mixture evenly over the ham and vegetables. Cover the skillet and reduce heat to low.
5. Cook until the eggs are set and begin to puff in the middle of the pan. Remove from heat.
6. Top with the cheese and cover until the cheese has melted.