This recipe for keto chicken with bacon cream sauce is the most popular recipe on my blog. See what all the fuss is about with this amazing keto dinner recipe!
1. 3 slice bacon, fried and crumbled (reserve 2-3 tbsp bacon grease)
2. 1/2 cup heavy cream
3. 1 tbsp cream cheese
4. 1/2 tsp garlic powder
5. pinch of salt and pepper
6. 1 lb chicken breasts (about 3 large breasts)
7. 3 tbsp mayo
8. 4 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Pat chicken dry. Use a silicone basting brush to spread mayo evenly on top of chicken.
3. Top each breast with 1T parmesan cheese and place in baking dish.
4. Bake uncovered 40-45 minutes until internal temperature is approx. 160 degrees and juices run clear.
5. When the chicken has about 10 minutes left in the oven, begin sauce.
6. Using a non-stick skillet, warm up the reserved bacon grease over MED LOW heat. Be sure it does not start sizzling or bubbling.
7. Whisk in the heavy cream until well combined. Continue whisking until the mixture starts to foam up on the edges of the skillet.
8. Add the cream cheese and whisk until smooth. Add last tbsp of parmesan and garlic powder and whisk until smooth.
9. Toss in a few bacon pieces, making sure to leave enough for the top of the chicken.
10.Each breast should be topped with 2-3 tbsp of sauce and a few bacon crumbles. Leftover sauce may be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week