1 pkg cranberries (found in produce section)
2 large oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
2 large apples, unpeeled, chopped (i use granny smith)
2 c pecans, chopped
1 pkg strawberry jello
1/2 c celery, chopped fine
peel from one orange, grated
1/2 c crushed pineapple
2 c sugar
1. Wash the cranberries and drain well.
2. Peel oranges and cut into chunks; cut apples and chop, leaving peel on; chop pecans and celery.
3. Combine all ingredients, except Jell-O, in large serving bowl (do not drain pineapple). Mix well.
4. Mix 1 cup boiling water with Jell-O, blend until Jell-O has dissolved, then pour over fruit mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 day (2 days is better) to allow flavors to mix well.